Then maybe you should open your mind more and stop trying to shelter yourself
It’s finally raining! That means I should write. :D
But for real though, there is literally no difference between a social justice warrior whining about cultural appropriation and...
Well, my friend is an amazing man. He’s coming over tonight to go over my speech with me and says if I really want, he’ll sit in my class when I...
Okay, real talk—I know I’ve been out of the k-pop thing for a while now, but when did they start autotuning everything? Every song I’ve listened to has been autotuned. Wtf really?
A video is circulating of what is identified to be an Iraqi official interrogating an ISIS terrorist who carried out seven beheadings. The interrogator asks the detainee about his forced recruiting into ISIS and the graphic acts that ensued.
The terrorist reveals yet another dark side to the Islamic State: sadistic acts of sodomy.
Shoebat.comtranslates that the recruit was one of eleven men who…
Administrators at an Alabama middle school face punishment after they used a female student as bait to catch a sexually aggressive male student, and she was raped by the boy in the course of the sting.
Sparkman Middle School administrators unsuccessfully argued that they should not be held responsible for the 14-year-old’s rape. However, the U.S. Department of Justice disagreed, saying the girl…
What even the fuck was that school teacher thinking.
It’s interesting that the only radical christian group that people compare radical Islam groups to is the Westboro Baptist church.
Because as disgusting and hateful as the Westboro Baptist church is- and I’m not in anyway saying that their hateful beliefs are at all legitimate- they aren’t going around and murdering people. They don’t behead people that disagree with them. They don’t encourage suicide bombers. So they aren’t really at the same level as radical Islamist at all.
Having a hateful dogma and using it as an excuse to murder is NOT the same thing as just having a hateful dogma.
If you really care about the poor and the minimum wage earners, you should fight to let them have less of their money stolen by the government.
"Regulatory costs amount to an average of $14,974 per household – 23 percent of the average household income of $65,596 and 29 percent of the expenditure budget of $51,442. This exceeds every item in the household budget except housing – more than health care, food, transportation, entertainment, apparel, services, and savings. Some 63 departments, agencies and commissions have regulations in the pipeline."-http://cei.org/10KC
I ask you, have you ever even read anything by Marx?
Because if you had, you would know that he literally wanted a “dictatorship of the proletariat.” A fascist and oppressive government to force equality on to the populace.
That’s not communism done wrong. That’s communism done right.
yes because equality can exist with a fascist ruler type class.
Equality can’t ever exist, so the only thing that can happen is that people are forced to be as “equal” as possible by a coercive government.
Marx never wanted equality to begin with…
I personally don’t believe in God, and his promise to the Israelites and their descendants has nothing to do with secular zionism. The Jews have an incredibly strong claim to the land because:
- The archaeological evidence. They built Jerusalem. They used to live there. History supports it.
- They have maintained a continuous presence in the area for 2,000 years. Though many Jews were part of the Diaspora, there were still some communities in the area, especially Jerusalem, where they were the majority.
- The British promised to give them a homeland. Since they had sovereignty over the land, they had the right to do that.
- The Jews legally captured territory during the 1947 Civil War in Palestine.
- They Jews successfully and decisively defended their communities and established the state of Israel in 1948 despite Arab invasion.
- Israel legally captured more territory during the Six Day War, including the West Bank and the Gaza strip.
All of those together give them the strongest and most legally sound claim to the land compared to anyone else. Some people believe in God and add in that seventh reason, but until I believe in God, I’ll omit that :)
Thanks for the message!
NEVERTHELESS G-D BLESS U!
I should clarify the sentence “They used to live there.” I am referring to the Jews of the Diaspora, not those who stayed. This includes The Jews of Europe, Africa and Asia :)
freeconservative said: Well, everyone should oppose GMOs. Monsanto is the company that produces the majority of genetically modified foods (specifically HFCS which has ties to obesity). Monsanto also created Agent Orange. Anyone slightly scared of what this company can do?
- I don’t oppose food that is fortified with vitamins to make things healthier for you, and also gets rid of parasites, especially when this food has literally saved the lives of millions of people, and is far cheaper than the alternatives.
- Monsanto is not the only company that does genetic engineering. This is some stupid boogeyman.
- The American government created the most prosperous government that has ever existed and also interned the Japanese. Your point?
- I’m more scared of what the government will do if it bans GMOs and how many millions of people will die due to the “we know what’s best for you—no food for you” moral superiority.
This article says it best.